In the event of a DOT audit, do you know what to expect or how to prepare your fleet to remain compliant? With a 500% increase in off-site audits in 2020, technology is enabling this process to continually evolve. Are you prepared in the event of either an on-site or off-site audit?
In this webinar, we’ll cover the basics for motor carriers to know in this edition of the Whip Around In the Know Series, All About DOT Audits: An Evolving FMCSA Enforcement Tool.
Here’s what you will learn:
- The basics of a compliance investigation
- 5 things safety investigators are required to check
- Off-site vs on-site audits
- Understanding what triggers an audit
- Best practices for staying prepared in the event of an audit