We all want a safe, compliant and productive fleet. GPS tracking, telematics, safety dashcams and ELD tools are a big part of that equation.
The other big part? An easy-to-use, driver-friendly mobile app with custom inspection forms and mandatory photos. Oh, and a strong, automated preventive maintenance program.
To help fleet operators visualize what a comprehensive fleet management solution should look like, we’ve assembled industry leaders from Whip Around and Linxup to share their expertise on how today’s fleets can achieve remarkable growth in an ever-changing field.
During this webinar, experts from both companies will combine their insights to give attendees a firm understanding of how to:
- Streamline fleet maintenance and inspection processes
- Increase operational efficiency and reduce costs
- Use data to make informed, strategic decisions
- Achieve total visibility and control over your fleet assets
- Enhance safety and compliance
- John McCammond | VP Partnerships and Channel Development | Linxup
- Mary Freelove | Director of Implementation | Whip Around
Whip Around, known for its cutting-edge fleet inspection and maintenance software, will bring a wealth of knowledge on how to optimize your daily fleet operations. Attendees will discover how to enhance maintenance processes, boost driver efficiency, and ensure compliance, all while reducing operational costs.
Linxup, a trusted provider of GPS tracking and asset management solutions, will leverage their deep industry experience to share tips for improving fleet visibility, tracking and overall performance. Attendees will learn how real-time fleet data and insights can help you make data-driven decisions, enhance safety, and optimize routes.
*A recording of the webinar will be shared with registrants.