Vehicles that aren’t maintained, lack of appreciation, poor management…the list of reasons why drivers choose to leave is a long one. Studies have also shown that driver turnover is a real problem, with annualized turnover as high as 90-100% in recent years.
On top of that, around one-third of drivers report that their vehicles are ill-equipped, often as a result of undocumented damage and lack of accountability.
So what can you do to keep your drivers happy?
In this webinar, you’ll learn 5 basic driver retention strategies to embrace no matter your fleet size or type, and a few tools to help keep more of your drivers satisfied. We’ll cover:
- Setting expectations beforehand
- Prioritizing health and safety
- How and why you should reduce inefficiencies and paperwork in your day-to-day
- Creative incentive ideas many fleet managers are implementing
You’ll also hear from the team over at Idelic, leaders in driver management, on keys to keeping your fleet safe with better driver data at your disposal.
- Trent Thompson, Marketing Content at Whip Around
- Brett Stevenson, VP Business Development at Idelic