In this webinar as part of the Whip Around Compliance Series, we are joined by Sean Garney, Vice President of Scopelitis Transport Consulting. Listen in as we go in-depth on what the FMCSA’s CSA (Compliance, Safety, Accountability) program is, including it’s Safety Measurement System (SMS) and the importance of the Vehicle Maintenance BASIC.
The SMS covers 7 key B.A.S.I.C. categories (Behavior Analysis and Safety Improvement Categories) with Vehicle Maintenance playing a big role.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Who is bound by FMCSA regulations
- The systems and measures used to regulate and police the industry
- Why the Vehicle Maintenance BASIC is so important in triggering an investigation
- Reactive maintenance (DVIR) and proactive maintenance tips
- How Whip Around can simplify and improve your compliance and maintenance processes